Thursday, January 16, 2014

My New Friend Brenda :)




For Ages 18+
I would like to announce that I have a new best friend!
She is a very good writer! It is inspiring to read her work.
Now, I have to admit she writes a little naughty. & I have to admit the way that I have met her.
I was on twitter looking at some lesbian profiles & can came across her account.
It is called A Lesbian Kiss 2 Desire.
I was looking around her page and saw a link to her erotic blog and began to follow it.

Brenda has a very interesting style of writing, I am very impressed with the way she words things in her blog posts. She definitely has a way with words that get you going ;).  I’m inspired by the stories and I highly suggest her erotic lesbian insights to anyone who is in to that sort of thing. There is tons of content on her blog, you can read about so many different types of erotic sex, and so on. This is one of those blogs you just can’t get enough of. The posts are kept up on and loaded with good material.
Keep up on my blog for my next post of my interview with her.
A Must Follow for Twitter!
@AKiss2Desire
Read Her Blog:
                                              www.Alesbiankiss2desire.blogspot.com       
                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment