Friday, January 24, 2014

Movie Review: The Spectacular Now



Ami & I rented “The Spectacular Now” from Redbox staring Shailene Woodley & Miles Teller. At first I was a little confused on where the movie was going but I finally figured out the story line a bit and it started to all come together. It really keeps you going, like out of nowhere Aimee (Shailene Woodley) gets hit by a car! I was at the edge of my seat! I would have never of saw that coming. Thank goodness she was okay. I think it was a very heartwarming movie since Sutter (Miles Teller) is a teen alcoholic because of his alcoholic father left his family and he is just wanting to be loved. The two main characters did a fantabulous job at acting in this film together. I am particularly proud of the beautiful actor Shailene’s performance. I give this movie 4 stars & suggest to people who enjoy watching R rated films. It had some sexual scenes and shows alcoholism often. I was really surprised that Shailene showed off her lovely body and even a scene where you see her breasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment