Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My Dance Dream



I have always wanted to be a dancer. I just love dancing and looking “sexy” when I do it. One of the biggest dancing dreams I have always had was to be a belly dancer. After having the kids I think that dream might well have gone down the drain because my stomach looks horrible! On top of all the stretch marks and random belly fat hanging around everywhere, I now have three scars from having my gallbladder removed in October. I’m the most unhappy about my stomach than I am about any other part of my body (of course my boobs rank number one in my most unhappy with body part). One good thing about having the kids is that I now have enough fat on my body that I can effectively dirty dance as before I was like a stick and my body could not move like it can now. Belly dancing looks like so much fun and the girls look hot. It would be nice to have a studio around here providing lessons for an affordable rate. Lessons for any type of dancing sounds like fun. When I’m around the house I like to dance (usually when no one is around) but I try dancing for Ami but she does not pay much attention. I wish she did pay attention. Makes me wonder if I look stupid dancing or something. Why does she not pay attention when I am showing off my moves? I think I’m definitely going to try to find a way to take some lessons for dancing. I’ve done Zumba before, maybe I should try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment