Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What A Good Day Today Has Been

For some reason today seemed so long, like abnormally long... But I have to say, it was okay to seem so long. 

We had woke up to a text from my neighbor asking for a ride to the store. We got the kids all ready and we all stuffed in to the Buick. Long story short we ran some errands and then came home.

 Ami has been continuously nagging me about buying her this Fisher Price Soothing Motions Glider from someone online.
I got a hold of the lady and had her bring it to the house and Ami & Mae Mae of course are in love with it. While Mae Mae (aka Ranezimae, aka Nezi) is taking a "glide" in her new ride, we get the kids all bundled up. 

It has snowed her quite a bit in the past two days and we have about 4-5 inches of snow at this point. 

We figured it was a great time to take the kids out to play in the snow, and we did. I forgot how fun it is just walking around in the snow, feeling the cold hit your cheeks... Just watching Arie & Xave smiling and having a blast in the white blanket of winter was breath taking. All I could think about was how happy I am in this point of my life and how amazing it really is to be a mother. I just wanted to stay out there all night long. 

Of course with the babies being, well, you know, babies we weren't able to stay out there for more than twenty minutes. So we had to come inside and warm up.

I wanted to treat them to something they have never had before...
Hot Chocolate!
In this case however (we were out of hot chocolate) Ovaltine Hot Chocolate!
They loved it!
Xavier even had two glasses.
I just thought that was a nice touch to end the fun for the night and send the kids to a warm bath and put them to bed.

I do have to say it was a very good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment