Sunday, November 24, 2013

A Reason To Live For...

(Arie, Me, Xave, Ami, Mae Mae)
 
A Reason To Live For...
...Is what keep repeating in my head as I look at this picture. Everyday is a reason for me to live for, for many reasons actually. One of the biggest reasons is my babies. Three kids under the age of 2 can be rough at time but it is always worth it. The second biggest reason is my girlfriend. We have our days here and there but in the end she is still the love of my life. God, he plays a big part in my life and is definitely a reason for me and my family to live for. Without him to look up to everyday I think at this point I would be lost. Whenever I am having troubles in my day all I have to do is pray and take a deep breath and things start to unfold before my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment