Monday, November 25, 2013

Twitter

I have never really understood why people use Twitter. 
Actually I have really never understood why Twitter was made until recently. 
I still do not completely understand the reason of the making of Twitter but I am definitely starting to love using it. 
Since I started my Twitter account, I am finding new uses for Tweeting. 
I like to Tweet about the shows I watch, about my kids, about my girlfriend, even conversations me and my girlfriend have gives me things to Tweet about. 
I still wonder sometimes why people use Twitter so much even though I am constantly on it as well now. 
I do want to know why other people use Twitter... If you have an answer for me, feel free to Tweet it to me...

@UsFiveJacklyn

https://twitter.com/UsFiveJacklyn

 

No comments:

Post a Comment