Friday, November 29, 2013

My life as a Lesbian.



Have you ever wondered about why people are gay?

If people are just born that way or if they make themselves that way?

I was born this way.  

Everything all started when I was about five. I did not exactly know I was like this then of course, I just knew I was different somehow. Never did I obsess over boys like “Justin Bieber” or any other of those “cutie boys” other girls are maniacs about. I did not even have any interest in boys up until the age of thirteen, girls always had my interest. At that age of thirteen a real bad thing had happened to me… Now, I am not going to go in to details about the events but I can tell you that it changed my life. 

After all I had went through, I started to get confused on whether I should be with boys because everyone else around me was. This lead to me giving guys a try. A few years after I began seeing guys I started to experiment with girls. 

I felt different with girls, more important, it was more exciting, girls gave me butterflies. There was something about girls that guys did not compare to. 

I continued seeing both males and females (not at the same time of course!). Finally, I came to realize I was meant to be with girls all along. Before I had reached that decision in life, I had gotten pregnant with my son. At seventeen I had mThere was something about girls that guys did not compare to. 

After having two kids within two years, I had reached the time to finally come completely out of the closet.
When I did my family was accepting even though they thought it was just a faze, I proved them wrong about that. 
Overall, I would not change the way I am, even if I could!

No comments:

Post a Comment