Monday, November 25, 2013

My Obsession

So I have this huge obsession, and when i say huge... I mean huge! This obsession is worst than I have ever had before in my times of obsessing over things. This obsession is for Southern Comfort Vanilla Spice Eggnog. This stuff is absolutely delicious! It is to die for, like seriously. It is honestly that good! When I'm saying Southern Comfort I am talking non-alcoholic, I am not one to drink. I'm sure if you like to drink adding the actual Southern Comfort alcohol into the eggnog might be just as good but it isn't for me. I am just talking about the plain old amazing eggnog itself. 
I started this obsession last year around Christmas time, I went to a cookie bake and someone had brought the eggnog and I gave it a try. Ever since that cookie bake I have been in love! I used to think "ew! who would drink that stuff, I mean really it says EGG in the name of it, it couldn't be good!", but ever since I tried it my whole outlook on eggnog is so different. Honestly I think i was always just way to scared to try the stuff. I wish I would have tried it before now but this obsession is getting way out of control. 
It costs $3 for a quart of the eggnog, buying a quart everyday gets very expensive. 
It is well worth the money spent though.

No comments:

Post a Comment