Wednesday, December 25, 2013

My Top Ten List of My Favorite Shows


I thought I’d make a list of the top ten shows I love to watch! 
Now they are not in order of the best but here I go:

1. Nurse Jackie 
This show has got to be one of my all-time favorites, it is a must see.

2. Weeds
I wish the last two seasons did not go where they went with it but the rest of the seasons are pretty amazing.

3. NCIS 
You have to love this show if you are in to the whole investigation and crime kind of thing.

4. Secret Life of The American Teenager
This show is a good example of what happens when you are a teenage mother.

5. Law & Order SVU 
Now you have to love Law & Order, who doesn’t? SVU’s cast I think makes Law & Order a lot more interesting than the regular Law & Order.

6. Teen Wolf 
I have not seen all the seasons that are out yet but what I have seen it was really good!

7. Heroes 
 This show has so many twists and surprises it is a good one.

8. Untold Stories of the ER 
You have not seen nothing like this in an ER before. It shows all kinds of stories of crazy things and patients they get in the emergency room.

9. Once Upon A Time 
I freaking love this show! It is a story land type of show and it leads you through all different kinds of fairy tales.

10. House  
House is played by an amazing actor! The story lines are really good and keep you wanting to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment