Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Another College Term Down!



I absolutely love college! I go to Tiffin University online and it is great. I get all the support I need and they are really great people. I’m always doing my school work, like I feel like it is what I’ve always meant to do in life. There has been so much thinking going on in my head about what I want to do in two years when I get my Associates Degree… 
Do I want to continue more years? Do I quit it off there?  
I think I am going to continue with going back and getting an even bigger degree. I just love college that much. High school sucked, I hated it, I hated the people lol. Then again I was pregnant at 16, then 17, then 18
Now, all that pregnant stuff is for a different post of course, and please do not judge and quit reading because I was one of those “teen moms”.

Back to what I was saying about college. It is amazing! Lol :) I think you get the point.
So I am majoring as a Business student of CIS which is Computer Integrated Science. Computers are my passion, the programing, graphic design, all the Microsoft Office™ programs.  
Ahh!  
Computers are my life!

Anyways, back on to the college subject again, I am not excited for this long month break before I start school up again January 13th, 2014
Now, 2014 sounds so far away, I cannot believe the new year is  coming this soon!

Can’t wait to start class back up!
 Go Dragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment