Thursday, February 6, 2014

Dependence?



It is hard for people to not be depended on something at least once a week. I depend on a lot of things actually. One of the biggest problems I have faced in my life time is being co-dependent. A while ago it used to be even worse but I got some help and it subsided a bit. Now I am back to having a semi-bad problem with being co-dependent on my girlfriend. I hope that my children will not end up with the co-dependency down the line. My opinion is that being co-dependent too much can be quite dangerous. The reason why I say that it could be dangerous is because if something were to happen to the person/thing one is co-dependent on then they are practically lost. Another dependence I struggle with is more difficult. I do not understand why I need to depend on things to get by in life. I really do not have a reason to be dependent on anything, it is hard to be dependent on things… It is just plain out frustrating. Being too dependent is irritating when you look back and think about it, at least it is to me when I sit down and think about it. When being too dependent it can affect other people and their feelings and it can be a problem between two people or more now instead of ones self. I honestly do not think i could go one day without being dependent on something. Maybe one day I can change some things and try to be less dependent.

No comments:

Post a Comment